New CPD Course: Aseptic Technique & Taking Water Samples
Our latest CPD course provides an understanding of the principles of aseptic technique, and how to take water samples safely from a number of sources including RO Plant, Endoscopy Washers, cold water storage tanks and hand wash basins.
To provide an understanding of aseptic techniques and an understanding of how to take water samples safely.
Learners will be able to;
- Understand the principles of aseptic technique.
- Learn where micro-organisms can be found.
- Learn how to prevent contamination of test samples.
- Learn about representative samples.
- Explain taking water samples from a number of sources.
The learner understands;
- The principles of aseptic technique.
- Where micro-organisms are found.
- How to create aseptic field for taking water samples.
- How water samples can be affected.
- How to take water samples from RO Plant, Endoscopy Washers, cold water storage tanks and hand wash basins.