Watch our latest videos including on-demand webinars, customer testimonials and product demos
HR webinar series Ep 4. Managing leavers and handling resignations
Handling leavers can leave you short-staffed and the recruitment process can be long, but it is still important that the process is dealt with appropriately. Find out more in the final webinar of our series.
We will also explain;
– Acknowledging a resignation
– Dealing with a ‘challenging’ resignation
– Notice Periods
– Final Pay
– Exit Interviews
– Other Considerations
Make managing your dental compliance easy and stress free with iComply
iComply is the most widely used dental compliance solution in the industry, backed by the largest team of dental experts in the UK. Our market leading cloud-based software gives you all the documents, guidance and support you need to manage compliance within your practice. Our company size and wealth of experience enable us to keep you up with the regularly changing regulatory landscape, give you personal attention and continuously develop the software with new features.
Find out more here.
HR webinar series Ep 3. Disciplinary DOs and DON’Ts
Disciplinaries can be scary and a long process. Ensure you have all the correct steps in place and provide a full and fair process for the practice and the individual in the third webinar of the series.
This episode will also explain;
– An overview of employee rights relating to a fair dismissal process
– Highlighting the risks of not conducting a full and fair investigation
– Explore how iTeam provides useful policies and template letters to help practices comply with their legal obligations
HR webinar series Ep 2. Contracts of Employment
Contracts are required for all employed team members and are law-binding. In the second webinar of the series, we explain why contracts are important, their key points and which contracts to use for your employees.
This great webinar will also explain;
– Contract fundamentals
– Which contracts to use for your team
– Contract review services
In conversation with Richard Bramley, Practice Manager at Ewan Bramley Dental
Ewan Bramley Dental Practice Manager, Richard Bramley, speaks about the benefit of iManage to his role and in his practice, how he feels finally having his compliance completed by an expert and his confidence now when he thinks about a CQC inspection.
You can hear more of his thoughts on iManage here; Agilio Software – YouTube
HR webinar series Ep 1. Probation and managing new starters
Inductions and probations can be time-consuming but they are extremely important and in the first webinar of the series you’ll find out why, what they consist of and how to carry out the process. In this very informative webinar, you’ll learn;
– What should be included in an induction
– What is a probationary period and managing new employees
– Discuss an overview of employment rights relating to probationary periods
– How Agilio can support you manage the process easier