Watch our latest videos including on-demand webinars, customer testimonials and product demos
HR webinar series Ep 2. Contracts of Employment
Contracts are required for all employed team members and are law-binding. In the second webinar of the series, we explain why contracts are important, their key points and which contracts to use for your employees.
This great webinar will also explain;
– Contract fundamentals
– Which contracts to use for your team
– Contract review services
In conversation with Richard Bramley, Practice Manager at Ewan Bramley Dental
Ewan Bramley Dental Practice Manager, Richard Bramley, speaks about the benefit of iManage to his role and in his practice, how he feels finally having his compliance completed by an expert and his confidence now when he thinks about a CQC inspection.
You can hear more of his thoughts on iManage here; Agilio Software – YouTube
HR webinar series Ep 1. Probation and managing new starters
Inductions and probations can be time-consuming but they are extremely important and in the first webinar of the series you’ll find out why, what they consist of and how to carry out the process. In this very informative webinar, you’ll learn;
– What should be included in an induction
– What is a probationary period and managing new employees
– Discuss an overview of employment rights relating to probationary periods
– How Agilio can support you manage the process easier
How to Carry Out Risk Assessments in a Dental Practice
In this webinar hosted by Alex O’Neill, Agilio’s Head of Customer Success; Rhys Jones, Agilio’s Deputy Head of Compliance and Health and Safety Expert, provides an overview of risk assessment principles, which assessments you need to do and who should do them. He looks at common mistakes made when using templates, how to ‘follow up’, when to outsource, training requirements and what to do if you find you don’t have appropriate risk assessments in place. Rhys also outlines what it means to be a ‘competent person’, what the law expects from you and why that’s important on inspection day.
Timperley Village Dental Practice chat about iLearn
The lovely Dental Nurses at @Timperley Dental chatted to us recently about iLearn, why they love it and how they couldn’t live without it 🦷
”Really easy to use & navigate”
”It has all core and recommended CPD which link to PDP”
”Management can send course links to team members to complete”
”Customer services is really good”
”Would definitely recommend to colleagues”
🥇With the GDC Annual Retention Fee and CPD declaration just around the corner, make sure you are on track and join iLearn today.
The CSR Advantage – your key to a more successful practice
What is Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility (CSR) and why is it important for dental practices and their patients?
Far from being yet another challenge to overcome, your CSR is something that you can turn into an advantage. It will help you build a purpose driven, engaged team and a stellar reputation. You’ll improve engagement, increase loyalty and retention.
In this practical session, Mark Topley explains straightforward steps you can take, no matter your starting point.
- What is Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility (CSR) and why is it important for dental practices and their patients?
- Why CSR is important for patients and potential patients looking for a dentist they can trust
- Why it’s important for attracting and retaining high quality, purpose driven people, especially those under 35
- How to cover all the areas of CSR without having to become an expert in a quick, simple and effective way that takes the thinking off your desk