SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE – PRIMARY CARE
Agilio Software Group is the UK’s largest provider of back office, compliance, and workforce solutions in primary care and dental.
We have ambitious and exciting growth plans and are looking for talented individuals to be part of our journey.
As we continue to grow rapidly, this is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and working collaboratively with the Marketing, Sales, Product and Studio Teams, you will play an integral role in developing and supporting our marketing strategies for both our B2B and B2C segments. With a passion for understanding our Customers, you will actively contribute to devising and executing strategies that engage our current audience and attract new healthcare professionals and providers.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Content creation: Developing, coordinating, and managing the production of various types of content, such as blog posts, case studies, videos, webinars, and social media updates, tailored for both our B2B and B2C markets.
• Take an active role in shaping the division’s social media strategy, with a focus on increasing audience size and engagement rates. Our social media channels are LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
• Work in conjunction with the Product team to understand market trends and analysis, market trends, competitor activities, customer needs, and emerging opportunities to inform marketing decisions and maintain a competitive edge.
• Event marketing: Planning, organising, and executing marketing events, such as trade shows, conferences, webinars, and product launches.
• Digital marketing: working with the Marketing Executives to optimise the company’s digital marketing channels, including social media, email marketing, SEO, PPC, and video.
• Sales enablement: Collaborating with our sales team to develop campaigns to attract and engage potential customers, and nurturing leads through the sales funnel with targeted marketing efforts.
The skills and experience which we are looking for in our Content Marketer are:
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing role
• Excellent writing, editing & proofreading skills in both long, short and creative copy.
• Understands content marketing channel best practices, including SEO, social media, and email.
• Experience using marketing software, including email campaign software such as Zoho, Mailchimp etc, Google Analytics
• Passionate about the health-tech industry or NHS
• Takes a highly creative approach, is able to think outside the box and is willing to test different approaches to find the right one.
• The ability to multi-task and manage several briefs/projects at a time.
• Proactive and a self-starter
• A team player
• Knowledge and experience of WordPress
• Experience writing for healthcare organisations, and knowledge of the NHS and its structure.
• An eye for design and the ability to use creative tools such as Canva to produce supporting graphics for your content.
• Experience in a product marketing role
This is a full-time role-based in Newcastle upon Tyne. Hybrid working is available.
Job type: Full-time, permanent, some out of hour’s work may be required from time to time.
Salary: £28k – £34K dependant on experience and generous benefits
• Income Protection
• Life Assurance
• Enhanced pension
• Health Cash plan
• 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Sick pay scheme
A range of flexible benefits available through our Agilio Flex portal
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, we look forward to receiving your application!
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!