MARKETING EXECUTIVE | DENTAL
Agilio Software Group is UK’s largest provider of back office, compliance and workforce solutions in primary care and dental. It supports the safe and efficient running of healthcare practices – freeing up time to focus on patient care, not paperwork. Through its suite of software solutions, Agilio supports 78% of dental practices in the UK and 90% of GP practices in England.
We have ambitious and exciting growth plans and are looking for talented individuals to be part of our journey.
As our Marketing Executive for the Dental division, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the creation and delivery of the marketing plan through online and offline marketing channels, ensuring campaigns are delivered to agreed timescales.
- Creating content and design of integrated campaigns and report on campaign results.
- Assist with the growth and management of social channels including content creation, advertising, reporting and market research.
- Assist with the planning and delivery of events and exhibitions to ensure they are actively promoted and well managed. This may include attendance on site to help set up.
- Support the maintenance of the website, ensuring all content is accurate and kept up to date.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product teams and external agencies to ensure our content and imagery are fit for purpose, and in line with brand guidelines.
The skills which we are looking for:
- 2 years plus marketing experience
- Experience within a healthcare or software business is desirable, but not essential as long as you are passionate about Marketing and Digital Marketing including SEO.
- Experience with marketing technology stacks such as Hootsuite, Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, GoogleAds, WordPress and SEO software
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (good copywriting skills are essential)
- Possess a creative flare and an eye for detail
- Good organisational skills – be able to plan and meet deadlines
- Analytical and problem solving skills
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, we look forward to receiving your application!
This is a full-time role based which can be based in either our Sheffield or Newcastle offices, however, remote/home working is also considered.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Competitive salary, and generous benefits
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]