DEPUTY HEAD OF COMPLIANCE | DENTAL
Agilio Software Group is the UK’s largest provider of back office, compliance, and workforce solutions in primary care and dental.
We have ambitious and exciting growth plans and are looking for talented individuals to be part of our journey.
This role is perfect for an experienced group or consultant level compliance professional looking to advance their career with the leading provider of compliance to the dental profession.
Working within a dynamic team, you will perform a vital role in the management and production of our written policies, procedures, and briefings for dental professionals in the UK.
Reporting to Alex O’Neill, the Head of Customer Success, you will have ownership of the document management, content review and news production processes to ensure that regulatory changes are accurately reflected in the current document set and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
Additionally, you will be tasked with joining the ongoing project of streamlining the iComply system workflow and content to continually match the needs of the profession and requirements of regulators.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head of Customer Success by maintaining knowledge of relevant dentistry, regulations guidelines, recommendations, and best practice
- Ownership of the document review and publication process, including commissioning and managing external expert relationships where required
- Drafting policies, procedures and audits for dental professionals following writing and presentation style guidelines
- Coordinating meetings with internal team members to plan future content updates
- Identifying research needs, keeping up to date with legislative developments, and helping to predict long-term regulatory trends
- Considering the impact regulatory changes may have on the profession and work with the wider team to develop appropriate responses
- Building and maintaining relationships with regulatory bodies such as the CQC, CGDent, NHS and HIW
- Composing regular news items to the profession and undertake more in-depth research to produce longer-reads where required
- Working with external experts to develop webinar and seminar content
- Creating and presenting webinars and seminar lectures, or working towards a position where you would be comfortable doing so
The skills and experience which we are looking for in our Deputy Head of Compliance Role are:
- Experience and/or knowledge of the UK dental profession, including regulatory requirements
- Experience of being responsible for updating policy and procedures for multiple dental practices without the support of a compliance provider such as Agilio iComply
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to transpose complex legislative requirements into clear policies, procedures, and topic summaries
- Ability to proof documents and provide constructive feedback to team members and external experts
- Experience of creating and delivering presentations and talks
- Outstanding research skills covering healthcare topics using relevant information sources
- An ability to interpret sources and understand their legal and operational impact is vital
- Excellent attention to detail, including high standards of spelling and grammar
- A real interest in healthcare related topics with the ability and willingness to become a subject matter expert on dental compliance
- Good IT skills, including competence in MS Word, Teams, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience of writing reports and disseminating findings
- Ability to work remotely with minimum supervision
- Experience of using Agilio iComply
- Qualifications in risk assessment, infection control and dental radiography
- Experience of article writing in the press
- Experience in commissioning and managing external expert consultant relationships
- Experience in undertaking and planning Horizon Scans and/or news reviews
- Experience overseeing and developing document review processes
- Experience of using and/or developing processes in MS SharePoint, Teams and Planner
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, we look forward to receiving your application!
This is a full-time role which can be remote, flexible or based in our Brighton Office
Job Type: Full-time, permanent, some out of hours work may be required from time to time
Salary: Competitive and generous benefits
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]