What is performance management and how can you keep on the right side of employment legislation and the CQC?
Performance management can be a daunting process for managers in the practice but, in this webinar, Agilio will show you a simplified approach to managing performance and how we can support you through useful policies and templates.
During this free lunchtime session, we will guide you through how to manage the exceptions whilst ensuring the advice we give keeps you on the right side of employment legislation and the CQC.
In particular, we will show you how to:
- Avoid potentially costly mistakes when dismissing employees
- Improve understanding of the benefits of a thorough performance management process (including the potential impact on your CQC inspections)
ABOUT THE EVENT
- What is performance management?
- What can happen if employee’s performance is not reviewed and managed
- Simple approach when an employee has less than 2 years’ service
- How to manage an employee’s performance when they have over 2 years’ service
As Senior HR Advisor at Agilio, Roxanne provides daily HR advice and support on a variety of HR situations/topics to our member base of more than 2,000 practices. Roxanne holds the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) level 5 Associate.