NEW NATIONAL CLEANING STANDARDS
Are you confused by the new cleaning standards or worried that you won’t be compliant by the 4th November deadline?
We wouldn’t blame you if you were and the CQC will be looking for evidence of compliance (NHS England practices only) from November onwards.
It is fair to say that the distribution of information regarding the updated guidance has been more than a little confusing, with incorrect information being presented online and in practice management forums.
At Agilio iComply our compliance team has been in close contact with the NHS Estates and Facilities team for months regarding the updated guidance. We have asked all the questions, so you don’t have to, and have adapted the primary care templates they have shared with us for our dental practice members.
In this webinar, Alex O’Neill, Agilio’s Head of Customer Success, will outline the key steps to meeting the new standards.
This webinar is perfect for NHS England practice owners and managers wanting to understand and comply with the updated standards.
Sign up now to avoid disappointment – we are expecting this webinar to be popular.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The following areas will be covered plus more:
- Collaboratively creating a cleaning responsibility framework
- Categorising each room into one of the 4 functional risk categories applicable for dental practices
- Creating a cleaning specification determining the elements, frequencies and performance parameters for each functional risk area
- Creating and displaying cleaning charters for each functional risk area
- Creating cleaning logs for each functional risk area
- Creating a cleaning policy and communicate the new cleaning plan to the team
- Collaboratively agreeing the technical audit process and standards
- Carrying out technical cleaning audits on the frequency determined by the functional risk categories
- Displaying star rating scores for each FR category based on the results of the technical audit
- Carrying out efficacy audits annually for each FR area
Alex O’Neill is Agilio’s Head of Compliance, leading the team on compliance and research, evolving the iComply workflow and delivering Agilio seminars. He is an experienced business coach and consultant with a focus on operational excellence and organisational culture. He has advised a range of practices on the best strategies to achieve their goals.