digital dentistry for the contemporary general practice team
If you are interested in how digital dentistry could benefit your Practice then this is the webinar for you! If you already have a scanner and want to use it more to get a bigger return on your investment or just intrigued by how digital can improve predictability, productivity and efficiency then this webinar will answer your questions.
Please join us for our free CPD webinar, hosted by Practice Owner and Principal Dentist, Ian Buckle, where we will demonstrate digital dentistry for the contemporary general team.
CPD is available upon successful completion of a short test following the webinar.
Book now to secure your place.
*Please note the time has changed from 1pm to 7pm.
ABOUT THE EVENT
- How digital enhances the Examination Experience
- Using IOS to monitor patient wear, tooth movement, recession etc
- How 3D printing will revolutionize practice productivity
- Designing & Printing splints, deprogrammers and nightguards
- Patient engagement using smile design software and a “smile trial” additive mock up
- How digital makes orthodontics and implants even more predictable
- Improved Laboratory communication
- Q&A session to answer any of your burning questions
Ian Buckle qualified from his native Liverpool University in 1985 and now enjoys more than 30 years of experience in general private and NHS practice. Through Buckle Advanced Dental Care in Thornton Hough on the Wirral, Ian provides some of the UK’s highest quality reconstructive, aesthetic and implant dentistry.
Ian is involved with designing and teaching hands-on courses for dentistry’s core curriculum. He regularly hosts seminars and study clubs across Europe and is a prolific international speaker on functional and aesthetic dentistry. Ian spends around two-thirds of his time in clinical practice and devotes his remaining time to educating others. He says this approach keeps him on the leading edge of both disciplines.
Ian is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD), British Dental Association (BDA) and the Association of Dental Implantology (ADI).