PRODUCT IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT – PRIMARY CARE
Agilio Software Group is the UK’s largest provider of clinical e-learning, and back office, compliance, and workforce solutions in primary care and dental.
We have ambitious and exciting growth plans and are looking for talented individuals to be part of our journey.
To lead, coordinate and deliver successful implementation of the TeamNet service to new and existing clients, working closely with the client and the rest of the Primary Care team to ensure that our clients’ needs and expectations are met.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and coordinating successful projects to allow new and existing clients to roll out, and make best use of the TeamNet service
- Gathering and advising on project specific requirements, such as local configuration and localised information, and ensuring that these are effectively deployed. These will often be deployed through other members of the TeamNet team.
- Monitoring customer usage and working with clients to maximise usage
- Identifying and managing risks in relation to implementation projects
- Working closely with the support team to organise, develop and coordinate structured communication, training and awareness events
- Representing the clients’ feedback and unmet requirements to the team, supporting the product team in the development of new features
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge and understanding of the functions of, and enhancements to, the TeamNet platform
- Adhering to and maintaining the ISO27001 standards within which TeamNet operates
The skills and experience which we are looking for in our Information Specialist are:
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop and maintain cordial professional relationships internally and externally
- Excellent listening and communication skills, including presentation skills
- A high degree of IT literacy with an enthusiasm for the productive use of IT systems. Note that the role does not require software development or in depth technical skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organisation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage your workload, especially where there are conflicting priorities
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Able to use your own initiative
- A real team player
- Tenacity and resilience
- Keen to learn and willing to embrace change
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Proven ability in managing a service based project, ideally in an environment with multiple client roles
- Project or other applicable management experience, ideally gained in a product or service development environment, preferably in the public sector
- Experience in the healthcare sector
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Hybrid working or remote working will be considered.
Job type: Full-time, permanent, some out of hours work may be required from time to time including travel to clients.
Salary: Competitive salary and generous benefits
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced pension
- Health Cash plan
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick pay scheme
- A range of flexible benefits available through our Agilio Flex portal
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, we look forward to receiving your application!
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]