iManager – Dental
Agilio Software Group is the UK’s largest provider of back office, compliance, and workforce solutions in primary care and dental.
We have ambitious and exciting growth plans and are looking for talented individuals to be part of our journey.
Supporting our iManage practices with their dental compliance.
You will be responsible for:
- The management of your practices’ remote compliance
- Carrying out compliance reviews within the iComply application for your practices
- Gathering and organising evidence to create an effective audit trail
- Writing accurate compliance report notes to create an effective audit trail
- Providing and maintaining compliance requirements
- Coordinating and maintaining your own diary
- Delivering practice meetings and one-to-ones
- Building and maintaining rapport with clients/practices
- Working independently and meeting deadlines
- Identifying upsell opportunities and ensuring all leads are passed on to the new business team
The skills and experience which we are looking for in our iManager are:
- A minimum of 3 years leading compliance and management in dental practice
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of CQC inspections and processes
- Knowledge of dental regulations and requirements
- Problem solving skills
- Good communications skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Confidence and enthusiasm
- Knowledge of the iComply Application and templates
- Knowledge of HIW inspections and processes
- IOSH ‘Managing Safely’ qualification
- Presentation skills
This is a full-time role based in Brighton. Hybrid or remote working will be considered.
Job type: Full-time, permanent, some out of hours work may be required from time to time
• Salary: Competitive salary, bonus scheme and generous benefits
• Income Protection
• Life Assurance
• Enhanced pension
• Health Cash plan
• 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Sick pay scheme
• A range of flexible benefits available through our Agilio Flex portal
• Free parking
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, we look forward to receiving your application!
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]