CUSTOMER SUPPORT HELPDESK ADMINISTRATOR – 1ST LINE SUPPORT, PRIMARY CARE
Agilio Software provides cost effective healthcare appraisal toolkits and medical best practice solutions to GPs, hospital doctors and nurses, with the aim to improve clinical standards and patient safety. We have over 20 years’ experience and our team is made up of clinicians, researchers and software specialists, enabling us to provide market leading support in the healthcare industry.
This job exists to provide high quality internal and external customer support.
This role will involve dealing with all incoming enquiries from users on our products. Our customers consist of varying medical professionals across the UK. The enquiries include general advice and assistance with using our systems, functional requests, technical issues, licence queries and potential sales.
Most enquiries are dealt with immediately, however there are some that need a more detailed response, such as technical input from the IT team or policy related questions which are authorised by the Product and Services department or relevant directors/managers. These enquiries are forwarded on and their progress monitored to ensure that they are dealt with in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a polite, professional and customer focused approach to all external people contacting the Company
- Answering enquiries (phone, email and chat) about services or sales to a level appropriate to your expertise
- Providing administrative support for the Customer Service Team and Sales and Marketing Team
- Populating and maintaining a CRM system that underpins communication with external customers
- Monitoring user statistics on a regular basis and disseminating this to the team
- Providing cover for telephone switchboard as required
The skills and experience which we are looking for in our Customer Support Helpdesk Administrator are:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely without spelling mistakes and grammatical errors
- Polite and courteous at all times
- Committed to a customer centred focus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to identify potential risk
- Able to identify the importance of customer queries
- Ability to organise own workload and to work unsupervised
- Understanding of when to escalate issues to other members of the team or ask for help
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Adaptable and responsive to change
- Able to work with others and comfortable working in a small team
- Able to communicate needs in a planned way for example to other team members
- Operates well under pressure
- Strong understanding of our products layout and functionality (comprehensive training will be provided)
- Confidence in liaison with senior staff of potential clients/partners
This is a permanent, full-time role based on a 35 working hour working week. The hours of work will be between the hours of 8.00am and 8.00pm across a Monday – Friday schedule. The specific work pattern can be discussed and agreed during the application process.
The role is based in our Newcastle office, hybrid working will be considered.
Salary: £19,000 per annum and generous benefits
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced pension
- Health Cash plan
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick pay scheme
- A range of flexible benefits available through our Agilio Flex portal
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please email your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!