COMPLIANCE ANALYST (IRELAND AND SCOTLAND)- DENTAL
Agilio Software Group is the UK’s largest provider of back office, compliance, and workforce solutions in primary care and dental.
We have ambitious and exciting growth plans and are looking for talented individuals to be part of our journey.
We are seeking a knowledgeable and proactive dental compliance analyst to ensure regulatory compliance with government and industry standards across Ireland and Scotland.
Working within a dynamic team, you will perform a vital role in the management and production of our written policies, procedures, and briefings for dental professionals in these regions.
Reporting to Rhys Jones, Deputy Head of Compliance, you will support with the document management, content review and news production processes to ensure that regulatory changes are accurately reflected in the current document set and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
Additionally, you will be supporting with the ongoing project of streamlining the iComply system workflow and content to continually match the needs of the profession and requirements of regulators.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Head of Compliance by maintaining knowledge of industry compliance regulations, guidelines, recommendations, and best practice that is specific to the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland regions
- Identifying research needs applicable to those regions, keeping up to date with legislative developments, and helping to predict long-term regulatory trends
- Supporting with analysing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation, and managing external expert relationships where required
- Developing and executing new compliance policies, procedures, and audits, following company writing and presentation style guidelines
- Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to Management and designated departments
- Building and maintaining relationships with regulatory bodies such as HIQA, RQIA, and HIS
- Composing regular news items to the profession and undertake more in-depth research to produce longer-reads where required
- Creating and presenting webinars, or working towards a position where you would be comfortable doing so
The skills and experience which we are looking for in our Compliance Analyst are:
- Experience and/or knowledge of the UK dental profession, including regulatory requirements specific to the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland regions
- Experience of being responsible for updating policy and procedures for multiple dental practices without the support of a compliance provider such as Agilio iComply
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to transpose complex legislative requirements into clear policies, procedures, and topic summaries
- Ability to proof documents and provide constructive feedback to team members and external experts
- Experience of creating and delivering presentations and talks
- Outstanding research skills covering healthcare topics using relevant information sources
- An ability to interpret sources and understand their legal and operational impact is vital
- Excellent attention to detail, including high standards of spelling and grammar
- A real interest in healthcare related topics with the ability and willingness to become a subject matter expert on dental compliance in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland regions
- Good IT skills, including competence in MS Word, Teams, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience of writing reports and disseminating findings
- Ability to work remotely with minimum supervision
- Qualifications in risk assessment, infection control and dental radiography
- Experience in undertaking and planning Horizon Scans and/or news reviews
- Experience overseeing and developing document review processes
- Experience of using and/or developing processes in MS SharePoint, Teams and Planner
This is a full-time role based remotely
Job type: Full-time, permanent, some out of hour’s work may be required from time to time
Salary: Competitive salary and generous benefits
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced pension
- Health Cash plan
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick pay scheme
- A range of flexible benefits available through our Agilio Flex portal
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please email your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!