What does the term ‘flexible working’ mean to you?
How do you balance the needs of your staff with the needs of your business?
Are you aware of new proposals to increase flexible working?
The government outlined in the election manifesto a promise to make flexible working the default option for workers from day one.
With this looking more likely to be approved, Agilio’s Senior HR Advisor Roxanne Gibson will cover how to manage the process in your dental practice and embed it into your culture to support staff recruitment and retention, as well as how to legitimately decline a request.
This webinar is essential for Dental Practice Managers and Owners and is FREE to attend for both Agilio Members and Non-Members.
Sign up now to guarantee your place – this is going to be popular!
ABOUT THE EVENT
- What is Flexible Working?
- The current state: Flexible Working considered after 26 weeks’ service
- New proposal: Change to day one
- HR best practice for dealing with requests
- How to legitimately decline a request and pitfalls to be aware of
- How to embed flexible working as part of your culture, contributing to staff engagement and wellbeing, which helps towards staff retention, job satisfaction and attendance rates.
Roxanne Gibsosn, Senior HR Advisor, Agilio Software
As Senior HR Advisor at Agilio, Roxanne provides daily HR advice and support on a variety of HR situations and topics to our member base of more than 2,000 practices. Roxanne holds the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) level 5.